Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Beauty and the Beast Book Tag


Welcome to my first-ever book tag! Where did this idea come from? Well, I just thought, what better way to start this off than to use a book tag based on my favorite Disney movie of all time?! Heck yeah! 🤣 I originally saw this on The Book Nut, so go check that out, too!

Drum roll, please.....



“Oh what a guy, Gaston!” ~ A villain you can’t help but love

Oh sheesh... Honestly, I can't think of many true antagonists that I absolutely love, so I have to go with my girl Nova from Renegades. Love her to death, guys. I read this book back in December, but I still can't stop thinking about it. Nova is a fugitive villain (of a sort, at least) and is working undercover as a hero?? YEESSS

“Here’s where she meets Prince Charming” ~ Your OTP

Pssshhh easy one. MAXERICA WHERE ARE YOU MY BABIES?

Sorry, I get a little passionate. But for real, where I can I buy a Maxon?

“I want so much more than this provincial life” ~ A character destined for greater things

This is a hard one! There's so many 😩! Since I can't really choose, I'll send a little appreciation to the last book I read, Rebel of the Sands, because heck if Amani doesn't deserve more than what she gets in her crappy world, am I right? At least she has a frickin amazing man and some crazy sharpshooting and sand powers on her side (review coming soon) 😉.

“Be our guest!” ~ A book that made you hungry

Uggghhh these are hard! I honestly can't think of one, so I'll go with my first thought: Since You've Been Gone. What? There's ice cream on the cover. Don't hate on me.

"Beauty and the Beast” ~ Opposites attract

Since Renegades is on my mind, Nova and Adrian are end game. No doubt about it, peoples.

“But there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see” ~ A character who is more than they appear

This took some thought, but then I remembered... Manon freaking Blackbeak. Literally since the first page we met Manon, I knew. She likes to act like her heart is stone cold and just as hard, but inside she cares a lot more than she likes to admit. I love the depth of her character, and she can KICK BUTT!


“I was innocent and certain, now I’m wiser but unsure” ~ A book that changed you in some way

Hmmmm. I'm gonna go with The Quest for Celestia. This is such an amazing novel that depicts how faithful our God is by using a fascinating fantasy world. It's honestly beautiful. I haven't read it in a long time, but I plan to reread it this summer!

“Kill the Beast!” ~ A book you picked up because of hype 

I have to say, Everless is the most hyped book I've read this year by far. I'm not sure I chose to read it as a result of the hype because I thought the premise was interesting. However, I definitely picked it up semi-quickly after its release because I wanted to see what the hype was all about.

“I’ll never shake away the pain” ~ A book or moment that always makes you cry

I don't reread books a lot, but in the books and the movies, I always cry during the Battle of Hogwarts. SO MUCH DEATH 😭!

“How does a moment last forever” ~ A book that you’ve loved since you were little

The Frog Princess series! These books are the ones that truly introduced me to and made me fall in love with fantasy novels. If I didn't read this series when I was little (twice), I probably would not be sitting here writing this!


Thanks for reading my first ever Book Tag!!! I'll be doing one every fourth Saturday from now on, so definitely watch for those. And, of course, I love to know what you guys think, so PLEASE feel free to comment. Thanks, and au revoir, my fellow bookworms!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts!