Saturday, May 26, 2018

Summer-Time Book Tag

Summer-Time Book Tag!


To celebrate school being out, I thought I'd give summer a little triumphant welcome with a new book tag, so here goes! I first saw this on Bookishrebels so go check that out, too!




A book with a summery cover!

The first cover I thought of was When It's Real by Erin Watt. I picked up this book because it reminded me of the Disney Channel movie Starstruck 🤣, but I really did enjoy it. The romance is super cute and real.

After, though, I remembered The Siren by Kiera Cass and how beautiful it is 😍.

One fictional place that would be the perfect destination for a summer vacation!

DUUUDEEE I wanna go to Wakanda 🤣. It would be so cool! But Hogwarts is always an option.

You're about to go on a flight to your summer vacation, but you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight. What novella do you choose?

Oh, man. I usually do not read novellas unless I am craving more of the world and/or characters. If I was in this situation, I would probably jut start a novel🤣. But... I would probably choose Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass. You all know how much I frickin love Maxon... and the rest of the series, of course.

You have a case of summertime sadness. What happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?

I actually did this a summer or two ago, and I reread the entire Harry Potter series. So there you go.

You’re sitting at the beach all alone. Which fictional character would be your beach babe?

Uuuuummmm, do you even have to ask? MAXON is my beach babe for life... but a new boy has come to my eyes, too. I am currently reading Ruthless Magic by Megan Crewe, and my boy Finn is literally the love of my life. No joke.

To match your ice cream, you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?

I would love to be friends with Adrian's team of Renegades from Marissa Meyer's Renegades, but I've always had a love for Kenji from the Shatter Me series.

That's it for the Summer-Time Book Tag. Thanks for checking in, booknerds, and au revoir!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your thoughts!